India vs Bangladesh, World Cup 2023: This was India’s fourth consecutive win over Bangladesh in the World Cup 2023. After winning the toss and electing to bat first, Bangladesh team gave India a target of 257 runs. India achieved this target in the 42nd over itself.
For Bangladesh, the pair of Tanjeed Hasan (51) and Liton Das (66) made a good start, and both added 93 runs for the first wicket. Mushfiqur Rahim (38) and Mahmudullah (46) took care of the struggling team. And took the team to the score of 256/8 in 50 overs. For India, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Siraj and Jasprit Bumrah took 2 wickets each, while Shardul Thakur and Kuldeep Yadav took one wicket each. Hardik Pandya had to leave the field due to injury.
Chasing the target, the Indian team won by 7 wickets in the 42nd over.
india playing eleven
Rohit Sharma (captain), Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli, Shreyas Iyer, KL Rahul (wicketkeeper), Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Shardul Thakur, Jasprit Bumrah, Kuldeep Yadav and Mohammed Siraj.
bangladesh playing eleven
Tanzeed Hasan, Liton Das, Nazmul Hussain Shanto (captain), Nasum Ahmed, Tauheed Hridoy, Mushfiqur Rahim (wicketkeeper), Mehdi Hasan Miraj, Mahmudullah, Hasan Mahmood, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman.
1)Bangladesh won the toss and decided to bat first.
2) India’s record against Bangladesh in the World Cup is 4-1.
3) Out of the last five ODI matches played between the two teams, India has defeated Bangladesh four times.
4) Tanzeed Hasan completed his first ODI half-century in 41 balls.
5) Liton Das’s 12th ODI half-century and it came off 62 balls.
6)Shubman Gill completed his 10th ODI half-century.
7) Virat Kohli scored his 78th century.